Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

What Ca's Up To

  • claps and says "da da"
  • waved and said "bye-bye" it to Granny and Papa
  • Is cruising on walls now.
  • Still in the 3 percentile in weight. I thought for sure that he'd move up, but no. He's still my "big" baby, though. He eats so much. Must have hollow legs. I guess this skim breast milk doesn't help.
  • I was giving him breakfast the other morning - cream of wheat (almost a complete adult serving),and it was hot so I was blowing on the bites. He starting imitating and blowing on his own bites. So cute!
  • Still wakes up around 6:30am. I keep hoping that one day, he'll start sleeping in. He might just be an early riser.
  • I have such a hard time getting them both dressed after their baths now because Ca crawls all over me and Z when I'm trying to get Z dressed. Either that, or he cruises around the toliet. Nice!

4 comments:

Camezi said...

Did you call about "big boy beds" today? I don't have any expertise. I just take whatever comes my way. If it's keeping them in the big boy bed you need help with: speak softly and carry a big stick. Mine's still getting out of bed, so don't ask me. He smiles at me as if to ask for a spanking.

Camezi said...

I wish that we could leave the kids with mom and go shopping today. I really could use some retail therapy.

beautiful chaos said...

You forgot to mention the part where he's super-dreamy and has an older married woman wrapped around his finger...

Meems said...

Sorry my son abused yours tonight. They seemed to get along pretty well. To bad I don't live closer or I'd get a golds membership instead of a Y and we could work out together.