Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Today, I went for a sonogram. It wasn't the best news. The babies heart rate was at 76bpm (normal is around 120). The nurse said the baby looked like the right size and all and she's seen heart rates speed back up. So Friday, I go in again. Best case senerio: heart rate has returned to normal. Worst case: there is no heart rate. Mom did some research and found out that there's about a 50/50 chance either way. But if the rate went back up, chances are the baby will be born normal. I'm ok. I'm sad. I feel like I could handle this so much easier if I didn't feel so crappy. Friday could not come soon enough. There's nothing I can do to change the situation. I'm leaving it in God's hands. I've seen miracles. I've seen disappointments. Either way, He is in control and He is and will always be GOD. Please keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just pray that things go well for both of you. God will help you through and anything that you need just call.
We are believing with you for a regular heart rate and a healthy baby.
love you.
I've experienced the good and the bad when it comes to the sonogram news and all I know is this - God will give you whatever you need to make it through. I'll be praying for you and your sweet baby.
praying and believing...
Well, my dear friend, I will definitely be praying. You seem to have a really good outlook, even though I know you must be scared on some level. God must have really big plans for your babies for Satan to be so afraid of them! Love you so much!
Post a Comment