Blogging from the Camera
- I figured I have 2 preschoolers in the house, we might as well have preschool. I try to do a little everyday. Nothing formal, just some sort of educational playtime. On this day, we alphabetized our letters. They then decided it was a running track.
- I've since rearranged the furniture in our living room. The piano is now on the far right, close to the entrance and the couch is where the piano used to be. I like it better this new way. I am going to change the paint color. This olive couch was in storage when I picked the current color and it just looks blah next to the wall. I have a new color picked. It's a light, neutral yellow. Boys are suppose to go with MIL this weekend, so I'll probably do it then.
- I bought a huge, build it yourself clock to put up in the living room. I've always loved those. I found a 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby and they had them. It'll probably go above the couch after I paint.
- This week, Z is going to VBS at the First Methodist Church. He seems to be having a lot of fun. I was so proud of him the first day. I told him goodbye and he gave me a kiss and sat right back down where he was suppose to. What a big boy!

- I gave him a haircut after I took this picture. He is such a sweaty kid. I decided for the summer he needed it short.
- THERE ARE CURTAINS HUNG!! I did it myself. Gave up on waiting for the man to hang up the curtain rods. I decided I'd just figure it out myself. Right now, my room and Z's are the only ones up. I hung up Ca's but they were too long, so I sent them to my seamstress (mom) to get taken up. He does have a rod up, so when I get them back, it'll be a quick fix. I need my seamstress to do some work on Ben's curtains too before I hang them up. Haven't talked to her about it yet, though.

- Someone really needs to host a playdate. Summer is almost over and I've been to 2. One was at my house. If no one else is interested, I'll throw another, but I don't want to be the playdate host hog.
2 comments:
Love the vbs photo. I'm glad he got a t shirt. He was wanting one the day I took him. I'd better get in my sewing room...I forgot about those curtains!
does saturday's party count as a playdate? sorta? :)
Post a Comment