Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Pre-School


This is a page from our math book that we are working on. I decided at the beginning of the school year to do Z and Ca's math together. It's working out great. Ca, my 3 1/2 yr old, is doing this work with little or no help. When I first saw that this work was in our near future, I was concerned about him being able to catch on. But turns out, he's a little mathematician. Today, they counted money: combinations of dollars, dimes, and pennies. They need a little work on that, but I think pretty soon, they'll be doing that on their own, too. It's amazing what these little minds are soaking up. It's amazing how much we are getting done with a distracting little brother around.

5 comments:

Finding Joy in Him said...

Beautiful handwriting.. amazing boys!

Elayne said...

what did you do with distracting little brother?

La said...

Impressive!

Meems said...

Awesome! Is that Caedon's handwriting?

Wendy said...

Yes, that's Ca's work.