Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Goodbye, Baby

About a month ago, Z showed me how an adult tooth was growing behind his baby tooth. I think my reaction frightened him. It was very unexpected and SO far behind his baby tooth(he'll need braces). I then had to reassure him that it was fine and his baby tooth will fall out. A few weeks ago, it finally got loose enough to pull. My dad pulled all my baby teeth, so I took him to Pa pa's (he was begging me - I think it was annoying him). I promised Z that it'd only hurt a second unless he wasn't able to get it the first time. Dad's got this knot that he ties in a piece of thread, wraps it around the tooth, and yanks it out. Well, I think dad was a little rusty. It took him 4 tries to get it out. OUCH!! Z was very brave. Never cried or complained. After, he was very quiet. Kept a kleenex in his mouth to stop the bleeding. Then went to check it out in the mirror. He still didn't say anything. After about 5 - 10 minutes, Ca asked him, "Z, can you still talk?"
(his bottom right tooth)
 He's got another adult tooth coming in right beside it - even further back. YICKS!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

I need that pic..and the ones of Jk

Camezi said...

The tooth might move up on its own as he grows.