My boys are obsessed with Legos. I mean, OBSESSED!! So for Jack's 4th birthday, I made him a Lego ninja cake (not my best - normally I spend a few nights on their cakes, this one I did in one evening). But he liked it!
My sister's family made us lunch and we brought the cake.
We let him pick out a lego set for his birthday. This is the one he chose.
I'm sure he could have done it all by himself, but his brothers couldn't help but help.
3 comments:
HOW CAN YOUR BABY BE 4??
Love the Legos, and you did great on the cake!!
Oh, and really wanting to see more of your rooms in your house! You decorate so cute!!
Shyanne, the sad thing is I haven't been decorating. I've worked on my living room, but it's not finished. It may be a VERY long process.
Post a Comment