Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank God for a New Day

I was never more happy to see the sun go down than I was on Tuesday. It was a rough day. Baby Ca was so sick. From 10:30am - 2:30pm, he would nap, wake up, cry, cry, cry, and then finally I'd get him back to sleep. He's a weepy baby as is, but I usually can calm him down by holding him, but Tues, he just slept and cried. I wasn't feeling well either, so that makes it fun. Z got a cold last week, and now it has spread to the rest of the family. To top things off, Z has decided to become a terrible two. Someone must have been whispering in his ear this weekend evil ideas. Not to point fingers, but he did hang out with his 2 yr old cousin. Ummhmm. Z was behaving terribly on Tues. He kept disobeying and hurting Ca. I couldn't leave them along in the same room cuz I was scared that Z would hurt Ca. I was so looking forward to naptime, but Z has discovered that he can get out of his bed and wouldn't take a nap. Oh, it was rough. I tried yelling at Z, but my voice is hoarse so "ZANE" came out "zane". It was a hard day. BUT today, was lovely. Ca's feeling better, Z's acting a little better, and they both slept from 2pm-4pm. MIL sent over a pumpkin pie. Z would take a bite and say, "mmmm. pie." Then another bite, "mmmm. pie." He was so on. All is forgiven. Thank God for a new day.