- I started potty training again. It goes ok until I give him juice. Then we go through lots of underwear. That reminds me. I need to put all his washed underwear in the dryer. At what point do you give up and decide to wait until they are 3yrs?
- Boys are sick, AGAIN. They are actually getting better, now. This winter has been awful.
- Like my music? I actually have learned the first two piano pieces. That's NOT me playing them, of course. I enjoy listening to music that I have learned to play. There's a physical connection to it.
- This weather is nuts.
- I have a LOST theory: I think Michael is the one on the boat feeding information to Ben.
- Chris interviewed for a job, yesterday. He was real excited about the company and was willing to take lower pay than he had originally said he would b/c he liked it so much. He didn't get the job, though. I hope he doesn't get frustrated. Please pray that he finds the perfect job for him and our family.
- I need more comments on my slideshow.
- I have a old friend who was in town visiting this week. She came over today for a playdate and she brought her au pair. Must be nice to have an au pair to bring to a playdate. She was really nice. I think I might steal her.
- MIL asked me if I wanted to make wedding invitations for my sister in law. I have no idea where to even start.
- Well, I thought I had more. Guess not.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Are You Tired of Random Bullets Yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Clair de Lune was my 8th grade recital song - LOVE it! It's my cell phone ring tone too. =)
Good Lost theory.....hmmmmmm.....
I am so sorry about the job. I know you wanted to be near your sissy.
If it helps we have been rejected more times than I can count. Literally. Hundreds. I have a complex now.
Somehow we don't have a need unmet. God will make a way.
I have so many LOST questions and theories it's crazy. I watch every episode at least twice and I sometimes even read on the internet about it. I try not to , though because I stay up too late. Last night I drempt that I was one of the Oceanic Six! I'm not kidding. I'd tell you more but it's too embarressing!
Post a Comment