Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh Lord, Have Mercy



I went today to buy yet another size of diapers for our household - newborn (Z's potty trained but still wears diapers to bed). If I remember correctly, newborns go through about 10 a day. Ca goes through about 4 or 5, Z, 1 or 2. Lord, have mercy.

Oh, and I forgot to say, Ben's birthday will be Monday, March 23 (scheduled c-section). {sidenote: Ca's birthday is Friday, March 27.} Feel free to stop and say, hi.

4 comments:

Enid said...

This is hilarious I have a picture like this too....Fun memories! I will say keep you in my prayers!

La said...

You're buying diapers for 3 now and still not using a store brand??? You're better than me. =)

By the way, not to rub it in or anything, but I'm now only buying diapers for 1. Don't hate me.

Elayne said...

Ok...there's a scrapbook page for me!

Sarah P. Henry said...

i have a picture like this...only two diapers, thank goodness. i am DEFINITELY coming by to say hi. be sure to email or chat me and tell me where. i'm excited!! hope you feel well..