Time to come inside. When you walk in, turn your head to the right, this is the formal living room. This is where I'll be doing my piano lessons.
Living Room:
What's been done: paint. This is the room that I discovered that latte is what the whole house was painted. I painted the trim white and repainted the walls latte.
What's left to do: Finish unpacking. Decorate. Move chandelier to the dining room.We have a dark olive couch in storage that we'll put on the half-walls and a couple of formal dining chairs that I'll put next to the window facing the couch.
What I'd like to do: I'd eventually love to replace those formal dining chairs with some armless chairs with a fun fabric. Something like this would be cool. Then maybe a coffee table or one of those huge ottoman that doubles as a coffee table and seating.
Now through that halfwall window is the den:
See? There's the half-wall again. You can see the living room through it. The cabinets behind the couch is our kitchen.
This is the wall the couch is facing.
This is my chocolate. Before, the room was painted (baseboards and all) latte. The fireplace was a darker latte. Very blaned. I like my dark walls and light fireplace. There are two entertainment centers because we found the small black one (next to the fireplace) at a garage sale this weekend and we have yet to move the big one to storage. We'll sell it eventually.
3 comments:
Hopefully, I'l get a tour this next week while I'm in town. Thanks for the pics though. It looks really nice.
I love it! Y'all got an amazing deal!
Magnifico! I like it better in person of course. I know you don't feel the same way, but I love, love your wooden door. So classic.
Post a Comment