What I've done: nothingWhat's left to do: paint - might just leave it the same color and paint the trim only
What I'd love to do: I'd love it if that window was bigger or if there was a french door to a back patio there instead. I can dream about that.
From the breakfast nook, you can look into the kitchen. It's a lot smaller than I realized. Through the doorway in the back is the formal living area.

What I've done: nothing
What's left to do: paint, add pull-out drawers to the deep cabinet in the back. Again, I might just paint the trim. The cabinet at the back and to the right is really deep and Chris is going to put pullout out shelves in a few of them so I can see everything in there. I might just buy some plastic storage tubs for the ones he doesn't do. I also want to get new hardware.
Oops! How'd that get in there?From that kitchen picture, if you turn left, there is a small hallway that leads to the laundry room/garage entrance and the master bedroom:
What I've done: painted, hung up pictures
What's left to do: hang up curtains, no big plans here. But the closet needs work. It's not too small but set up very inefficiently. A simple closet system is on the list for sure and at the top of the list.
This table is at the foot of our bed. I found that chair at a garage sale. I might paint it, but I kind of like it as is. To the left of that table is a door to the master bath. Nothing much to see there. Needs overall gutting.

4 comments:
Everything looks so much better with furniture in it! :)
I like your little joke. I laughed. :)
looking very nice!
Love your house... wish I had one. :-)
Post a Comment