Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pics for Mom

We actually forgot the camera, but I have a little one that I carry in my purse. It was nearly impossible to take picture because it was so bright outside that I couldn't see the camera screen. But here's what I got . . .

Malachi with. . . .?. . .Ca?
Ca right after going down a HUGE slide. He loved it! (this is at the gym, btw, I was holding a sleeping Ben at the water park so I didn't even get the camera out for it.

Iz and Z at the indoor water works thing. "Too Loud"



This is what they are staring at . . . It was way cool, but just was so loud because of all the water that my kids were scared. And who's that hotty?


My favorite picture. Pretty good considering I took it myself while holding the baby.

3 comments:

Elayne said...

Thanks...those are great.

Camezi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finding Joy in Him said...

They're getting so big!