I even put stuff on the half-wall! I know it's not much, but I'm limited to unbreakables. I bought this green metal vase at Christians in Actions for 50 cents! The sticks are from the yard. One day, I'll find something better to put in it.
My newly yellowed living room . . . The chair is really not my style. Reminds me of "Mamaleen's" house. It's my mil. Right now it's acting as a place holder. One day, I'll get my own chairs. I'm so digging these, but check out that price. I'd need two. OUCH! They have some cheaper ones that I like, too. The bag in the chair is to remind a certain blogger that I still have it sitting where she left it whenever she wants to come get it.
Now imagine my huge clock and a shelf with something or another sitting on it. . . Any ideas?
I love this new quote and I paired it with pictures of my babies because they truly are miracles.
Speaking of my babies, my oldest got to sing at the Methodist Church with his VBS buddies a couple of weeks ago. It was so sweet. And it was also such a blessing to actually get to see one of my friends in action at their career. Great job, Angela!
We also got Ca some bunk beds from Walmart. We left the top bunk in the box for easy storage and will set it up when Ben needs a bed. They can be used separately until we decide we want to bunk them. I got Ca's name on his wall and one big Mickey puzzle. That's it though. He's asleep or I'd take pictures of it, too.
One day, it'll all be done. One day, I'll talk about something other than decorating. I promise. Just bear with me.
4 comments:
The "Believe in miracles" wall made me gasp and start crying. Now I can't stop, and I don't have time to redo my makeup! Geez, Gwen... Sometimes, when I see pictures you post of your babies, I get so overwhelmed with how GOOD God is to hear the cries of our hearts. They are living, breathing examples of how He answers us. I can tell right now, I am ruined!!
Gorgeous!
You are so amazing. How could you have done all of that in 5 months with 3 kids under 4?
5 months?? It's only been 2!
Post a Comment