Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans or Lack There of

This is the first year were we have had no plans for Thanksgiving. It looks like either I cook a Thanksgiving meal (which I never have} for my kids and dh or we order pizza. I wouldn't mind making a meal, but wouldn't want to do all that just for us. There's a possibility that my mil and bil might come over, but even that's uncertain.  Is there any other family out there that has no plans that would like to have Thanksgiving with us?

2 comments:

Finding Joy in Him said...

WIsh we could come.. I've been making Thanksgiving just for us for quite a while now. It's the kids FAVORITE holiday. With the move I suggested that we out for Tuesday night buy one get one free Fajita night. Mike offered to buy us a Thanksgiving dinner out.. or the the kind you can bring home.

Camezi said...

We still don't have definite plans, either. I'm hoping Allister makes plans with his local cousins. I would love to see y'all, but I'm not ready to make that drive again. Maybe if the Dents don't work out.