I put this clock up yesterday. It's in our foyer. It's so huge: 36 inches across. I'm not totally in love with it, but I think I like it. I need a few reactions. Like if someone comes over and see it, I'm sure they'll say "wow" but not sure if it will be good one or a bad one. It might be a little over the top. Too late now, though. The numbers may seem a little off centered but it's because they are all different sizes.

6 comments:
I think it looks pretty cool. As far as scale goes, it's probably too hard to tell in a picture if it's too big. I usually think people's wall decor is too small, so I'll prob think it's great.
Agreed. I like it quite a bit in this picture, but you really can't tell just how large it is without seeing it in person.
I love it!
wow!
definitely LOVE!
How'd you stick the clock hands to the wall?
Post a Comment