I used my old fashioned luggage that I have stacked into a table in our living room to take Jack's pictures. Chris went with me. His job was to keep the bugs off of Jack. Jack was crying when we got there, so we sat in the car for 1/2 hour while I nursed him. That did the trick. It was getting dark and he wasn't sleepy enough to move him around a lot, so the pictures are a little redundant. I'd like to do more inside. 

caught a sleepy smile
I didn't think to bring a blanket for the pictures, but I had a swaddling one with me. I bought this fabric while I was pregnant on clearance for $1/yd and mom hemmed it for me. It's thin and stretchy. LOVE IT!! He does too. The magic of swaddling.









1 comment:
Those are some beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! I miss him already!
Post a Comment