No, I didn't drop him. Trying to catch him in a picture.
Sometimes, I'll take a picture and edit it and think - dang, I'm good. Then there are days like this . . Oh well. You live and learn.
Found a moment when I didn't have much to do (except clean & I was avoiding that), so I decided I needed some pictures of Jack.
I set him up by a window and as soon as I set him down, he started smiling at me!!
Shoot! Camera on wrong settings!
Try again . . .
His eyes really get this big. I didn't realize how harsh my lighting was.
Got about 3 more pictures and one by one, his brothers caught me and decided they wanted to be in the picture, too.
I snuck away and tried him by a different window.
This is the blanket that my sister knitted. It matches his room and have leaves on it to go with the owls.
He lasted about 3 more pictures after that.
That evening, I noticed the clouds outside and so I decided to take him outside while the boys were eating and try again.
He decided that he wanted to eat, too, so he didn't last long.
And that's how it goes sometimes.
2 comments:
he looks so big! Tell him granny will be home Friday!
Love the one on the orange blanket and the last one with the chin.. so cute!
Post a Comment