Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm a Free Woman!

They are no longer Ca's.
They were never dh (despite what he thinks).
They are mine.

I'm no longer nursing.
I'm not pregnant.
It's been a first since Jan of '05.
The girls are back!

6 comments:

Elayne said...

love your new format. Wanna make me something pretty like that?

Wendy said...

Sure, send me some pictures and let me know what you want on it.

beautiful chaos said...

A free woman indeed!
Congrats! We should do something to celebrate that you couldn't do while breastfeeding - like eat shark or something...
On second thought...
Let's just hang out.

Meems said...

Yes, we should have a big caffiene party or something. To celebrate "the girls".

kablot spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kablot spot said...

That was just me saying something stupid. I forgot my rule of "One stupid comment per day per blog."