- Ca cried all afternoon because he wanted me to lift he over the fence to see our neighbor's dogs. As soon as I did, he'd be happy, then cry again when I put him down. "Daw . . . Daw . . Momma . . .Daw," he whined. Pitiful.
- I HATE putting the kids to bed. Not that I don't like to see them go to sleep, but it has become the biggest battle. I love the weekends when dh is home to put Z to bed and all I have to worry about is Ca. Makes SUCH a difference.
- I've been watching LOST, season 1. I've already seen it when it came out, but I decided to watch it again. Boy, have I missed a lot. Now, I'm addicted to LOST reruns that I've already seen.
- Ok, I hope you're sitting. I have piano students that practice, now. WHAT?!?!?! In all the years I've been teaching, I've never understood why so many people have their kids take lessons and don't make them practice. It's absurd.
- We took Z swimming at a pool when we visited sis this past weekend and learned the value of a life jacket. Z can actually float without me helping him. I was so surprised. So we bought one at Sam's, today. Next pool playdate, I'm so there.
- I'm working on an online baby shower. It's a shower done in a chatroom. I'll let you know how it goes.
- Speaking of that shower . . . better get back to it.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Not Much to Say About Nothin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Daw..Daw..how sweet.
what are you going to wear to the shower?
what are you going to wear to the shower?
humm, how did that happen?
I'm wearing my pj's to the shower.
Post a Comment