Z has been hiding under the pool a lot, lately. He'll take Ca under there and they'll just "hide." Dh decided to take some pictures of him under there, and now I see why he likes it so much. Just in case you are wondering (and you know me well), these are unedited pictures. It's really that blue.





8 comments:
Cool. I like it.
I can honestly say I've never seen a pool that you can get "under." Maybe I should get out more...
that's crazy! it really looks like he's under water.
those are really neat pictures.
Maybe I should have explained better. It's a kiddie pool turned upside down.
interesting!
He looks so big! It will take me a day or two to get over how much they've grown when I see them next week.
J
He looks so big! It will take me a day or two to get over how much they've grown when I see them next week.
J
Post a Comment