I'm so jealous.Tonight I tried to scrap book (digitally) and my pages are so amateur. I don't even want to do it anymore.
(hint) go to twopeas and find one you like, then just copy it.
Just FYI. I think you should use one of the B&W ones because they look like they could possibly have been taken in real cold weather. And I've been your friend a long time and think my vote should count more.
I like A
Great pictures.. You look so cute when your pregnant but thankfully not the same as you did in high school. :-)J
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so jealous.
Tonight I tried to scrap book (digitally) and my pages are so amateur. I don't even want to do it anymore.
(hint) go to twopeas and find one you like, then just copy it.
Just FYI. I think you should use one of the B&W ones because they look like they could possibly have been taken in real cold weather. And I've been your friend a long time and think my vote should count more.
I like A
Great pictures..
You look so cute when your pregnant but thankfully not the same as you did in high school. :-)
J
Post a Comment