- Such a sweet guy
- Always one to give you a hug.
- Simpsons. Loved Simpsons.
- Worshiper. I remember him playing the guitar for me so many times when I led worship. He loved it.
- Always had something humorous to say.
- Loved to have conversations. Could talk to you as long as you wanted.
- Loved to hear all about the juice in people's lives. Would get mad at me if I didn't let him in on a big secret about someone.
- Had a true heart for the Lord. Always seeking Him out to learn more about His goodness.
- 80's music trivia. Knew more about it than anyone his age should.
- Loved games. Anytime a group of us would get together, he suggested to play some board game.
- Had so many friends and people that loved him.
- Strong faith.
- Always in a good mood.
- Merciful
- Fun to be around
Lonnie, we were so blessed to have you in our lives. Gives Jesus and big hug and kiss for me. We'll see you again one day. You will truely be missed. Love, Wendy
3 comments:
Yes, he was a very sweet and friendly guy. It's hard to lose someone so young. Praying for his family and friends.
Gosh, you made me cry and I barely knew him!
So sorry you lost Lonnie... will pray for friends and family.
J
Post a Comment