I don't see any reason why you can't have both.
Those are pretty. :)
very pretty!
I agree with Mari. I'll go to Paris with you. I bet we can find a way to write it off, right? But I do LOVE the dishes. I'm quite jealous I must say. : )
I really like square dishes. One of the cool things about having to sell off all mine is that I know I get new ones someday when I get my own place. Lately, when I drool over housewares, the plates are square.
Those are awesome! They remind me of the Daniel Cremuex line of cookware and dishes I drool over at Dillards...
Those are pretttttyyy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't see any reason why you can't have both.
Those are pretty. :)
very pretty!
I agree with Mari. I'll go to Paris with you. I bet we can find a way to write it off, right?
But I do LOVE the dishes. I'm quite jealous I must say. : )
I really like square dishes. One of the cool things about having to sell off all mine is that I know I get new ones someday when I get my own place. Lately, when I drool over housewares, the plates are square.
Those are awesome! They remind me of the Daniel Cremuex line of cookware and dishes I drool over at Dillards...
Those are pretttttyyy.
Post a Comment