Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby ______'s Room

Saturday, thanks to Jenny, we got to paint the baby's/Ca's room. Ca's going to stay in there a little longer before I attempt to move him into Z's room. As you can see, the walls are bare. Mainly because I don't know what to do with them. I have an idea for his name/wall art, but since that is still undecided, I can't work on it. I'm also making a different throw pillow for the rocker. Can't decide on that either. I've also bought decorative white shelves, but don't want to hang those until I know what else I'm doing. Maybe I'll put a big letter "B" on the shelf. Or a "J" or a "Q" :). Looking at these pictures makes me hate the room, but it does look much better in person. Really. Much better. Maybe I shouldn't even post this.


4 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

I am amazed at your talent - most pregnant women wouldn't dream of sitting at a sewing machine!!!
Also, quit being such a tease - you know you're gonna name him Angela... I'll bring over a giant pink letter "A" this afternoon to put your mind at ease.

beautiful chaos said...

In all my seriousness, I neglected to mention how great the nursery looks. It is adorable. You did a great job!

Meems said...

Adorable. I love the quilt and the sweet baby colors. I need to come see it in person to know for sure:)

Camezi said...

Make room for his really impressive hand knitted blanket! The room looks good! :)