I don't get it. I have it. I don't get it. I don't have a picture up. I've never written a comment. I don't get the point of it. The only reason I joined was b/c my sis had it and asked me to. So far, the only point I see in it is the spy or catch up with old friends. Even that would be a very vague catching up. Anyone out there have facebook and can explain the point of it? Cuz really. I don't get it.
7 comments:
I am glad I am not the only one.
I got one when I started college because it was the cool thing to do.
Then, I abandoned it for 3 years because I didn't see the point of it.
When I finally came back around, I had about 50 people that I hadn't seen in years wanting to be my facebook friends, so that was pretty cool.
But, yes, unless you're very dedicated, the "catching up" is near impossible on facebook.
I quickly notice, that unless you have the time...and want to catch up...I guese it could me a good thing. I don't have the time, I don't want to catch up and with five kids..I have all the facebook I want to have...honest!
I way preferred myspace when I did all that. Facebook was kinda like: Yup, I'm here. Now what? Hmmmmm... Hello? Let's go shoot a buffalo. Ok.
Anyway, I keep it simply so I can be found.
Yeah, I don't get it that much, either. I joined and found some friends from Houston and we said hello and that was about it.
Allister, though, is into it. You can message people and if you don't have their email, send messages to each other.
very random:
you know that birth control commercial with all of the girls diving methodically into the pool while singing "monday, tuesday, wednesday...every day?" Nuva Ring, I think?
I just noticed that the girl that rolls her eyes looks like you!
Funny that it's a birth control commercial, huh?
Post a Comment