
I saw this idea in a magazine. This was originally one of those boring $4 clocks. When I went to mom's, I intended on doing the craft myself, but one crying baby and two curious boys led mom to help with a lot of it.
Here's Ben's book framed. This was the book that the hospital gave me and I was so excited that it had his name on it. I'm not thrilled with the way it turned out. I wanted a white frame, but couldn't find one. I know. Spraypaint. But who has time for that? I think it's cute, but doesn't really match the style of his room. Oh well.I have one more project up my sleeve, but I'll let that be a surprise. It's a little high up on the artistic qualification ladder, so I'm not going to brag about it until there's an actual final product.
Not too crafty, but we've discovered the swaddle, swing, and music makes little Ben very happy. He's a much easier baby now.
Not too crafty, but we've discovered the swaddle, swing, and music makes little Ben very happy. He's a much easier baby now.
4 comments:
The bunny book looks good in the photo! The clock looks better in real life, though.
I love the green colors. And both crafts are adorable.
It's hard to compete with a sleeping baby though!
I love what you did! You are so crafty.
Cute!
Post a Comment