Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Don't Throw Away That Box!!
We've been looking for a house for a long time. We've been really picky and trying to find a good deal because we weren't in a huge hurry. Our house is just a little small for a family of 5, but we just deal with it. BUT . . . we found one! It's bigger, has 4 bedrooms, and we like the location (close to the park). It's older and needs some serious updating, but we can live in it and work on that over the next several years. There are a few things I don't love about it, but no deal breakers. We're waiting to have it inspected and we still have the week to back out, but if all goes well, we'll be moving. We're planning on keeping this house and renting it out. That's scary in and of itself. There's a lot to do to get this one ready and a lot to do to the new one, then there's the act of moving everything we own - all with a 3 year old, 2 year old, and newborn. This should be fun. I get pretty excited if I get a bathroom cleaned. So save up your boxes for us. We're going to need them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to do all the house fixing up stuff, take care of 4 kids, and move across the country. I'm not sure yet when we get to sleep. Let me know if you figure it out. ;)
Yea for a new house, by the way!!! Exciting! And four bedrooms is SOOOO nice!
Catchy title.
YAY!!! That will be great! I could get you a puppy or a few hundred house birds as a housewarming...
Post a Comment