Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playing Around Pt.2

He was sleeping. My other two were occupied. The sun wasn't too bright. He was already in a white onsie. I decided I shouldn't miss the cpportunity . . . His auntie C made this quilt. She learned how to knit from youtube. I love the color.
His auntie J crocheted me a bag. I so wanted to use it as a diaper bag, but it's too small. It'll be a perfect size for this fall. I'll have to wait.



This last one is my favorite. I got this shot right before he woke up screaming.

6 comments:

Camezi said...

cool. that quilt photographs well.

Meems said...

Awww!

Enid said...

The hairloom C made is stunning gorgeus. But it look more wonderful with the baby all wrap up in it! She is an amzing knitter!

kj said...

he is beautiful! and...so is that green quilt! i love it! hope all is going well. :)

CG said...

Wow! He is sooo cute! I love that color green.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Beautiful knitting. Beautiful baby. Beautiful pictures.

Thanks for the card. I loved it.

J