Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UGH!
I'm feeling overwhelmed and like I've lost control of life. I don't know if it's the added child or bigger house or less help from a busy dh. The house is never clean anymore, the kids are running wild and ignoring my directions, and now I have to chase a crawling baby. Ben, in the last week, has gone from kind of crawling to moving from room to room. Choking hazards are everywhere and as soon as I pick them up, the boys leave 10 more. I've got all my bills set to be paid, but there's a stack of about 5 months worth of bank statements to reconcile. We recently joined the YMCA (cheaper) and I hate the nursery. The lady is wonderful, but it's small and crowded. Ben's too little to be set on the floor, but too mobile to be left in a carseat. It's also about 15 minutes from our house as opposed to the 5 of our last gym. Big boys have both stopped taking naps, so there is no time without kids. As I write, Ben's in my arms crying about ????? Wait, I'll ask him. . . "WHAHH" . . . no idea. Better feed him or something. One day, I will rule the roost again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thank You for posting this. I was just having baby thoughts. ;) Just Kidding.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Breath in. Breath out.
Some days it's just about surviving. Other days are better. :-)
PS. 3 is a lot more than 2.. With two hands and two parents two is easy to handle.. Once you get the hang of three you won't even notice numbers 4 and 5.
:) Hang in there sweetie! You'll make it!
Thank God I'm not the only one! Joe is gone for a week (up north visiting family) and i'm home alone with two sick kids. Carissa got the flu last sat and Josiah came down with it Tues. I have been homebound and completely alone for 3 days, but it feels like forever...double ugh!
I agree with Jenny's first statement, but not the second. It depends on the kids. It's hard when you lose nap time. You'll get used to it. I hope tomorrow is better. :)
What does reconcile bank statements mean?
Oh sweet little momma, you need to introduce your busy little guy to Elmo or Diego for just a little while each day to give yourself some sanity time. =)
I know what you're talking about though. It's hard! I'm definitely having a hard time keeping up with housework for the first time since being a wife/mom. I think it's a combination of having a big house and more kids. (Just having moved and painting rooms doesn't help and I know you've been doing that too.) Just keep your basic things clean and forget about the rest for now.
We can make it!
i love how la said that she's having a hard time keeping up with the housework "for the first time" since being a wife/mom.
oh, dear heavens....
Post a Comment