Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm REALLY blogging. I PROMISE!

I keep checking my blog for a little comment here or there, but there is always a disappointing "0" before "comments." Are my blog friends really that busy? They can't say a little hello? Then I noticed something. On your blog lists, mine is not updating. You don't know I'm blogging. Blog of mine, why are you hiding from everyone? WHAT"S WRONG WITH MY BLOG?? Does anyone know how to fix this? Is anyone going to know I posted this? HELLOOOOOOO?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I think I made it work. Now, you have no excuse to not comment.

beautiful chaos said...

So you HAVE been blogging! I have been pretty faithful to read the updates on my sidebar, this time there was an update!
I miss you lovely!
Your family makes me giggle on the inside!

La said...

Yeah, this was the first time I've seen an update for you in a good while. 0 Comments over and over again does stink. Sorry you got lonely. =)

Your new blog is great looking! You are just too amazingly talented. It shouldn't be allowed.

kj said...

so sorry we couldn't see your updating! welcome back to comments! :) love the grace photo designs! you're waaayyyy talented!

Elayne said...

I see Camezi's thoughts are not updating, either.

Camezi said...

I have been seeing your updates.