Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Craigs List

Has anyone every posted anything on there? I tried this last week and just got a bunch of spam. I was so disappointed! Any suggestions? I'm trying to sell a wedding dress - NWT. See, I was plannning on leaving my husband and run away with the mailman, but he bailed on me. No, I'm just kidding. The dress isn't mine. And our mailman is NOT handsome.

2 comments:

La said...

I've used craigslist a TON and LOVE it! I've bought and sold and haven't had too much spam, but I have gotten some. It seems to come in spurts and I don't know why.

Isn't CL in SA new? I wonder how much success you'll have since it's not a "fixture" yet. You could always list in a neighboring city too. Or there's always Ebay. =)

Have fun!

Michelle said...

We sold a car off of CL and I did get a lot of spam. But the post did list and we sold the vehicle. Hopefully yours will also. Good luck.