Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Should Change the Title of My Blog . . .

I've quit scrapbooking. I had another baby, started digital design for others, moved, started homeschooling two preschoolers, decorate, decorate, decorate, and quit scrapbooking. That's ok. I'll get back to it, eventually. I need something to do when I'm old, anyway. . .

I got new curtains & rods at a Big Lots 20% off your entire purchase sale! I already had one set & the rods are cheap so it wasn't that expensive.
Hobby Lobby was also having a sale. They had a bunch of stuff clearanced 80%!! I bought these 3 metal pieces only $5 each. I wanted color on the wall, so I bought scrapbooking paper to hang behind them.  I know. GENIUS! I had been looking for some cheap art with the colors in that room, but let's face it. That was never going to happen.They are hung above my piano. NOTE: This girl can use a drill. I also hung up the curtains. I didn't want to wait for dh to get to it.Now, I'm just playing with my camera.Oh, btw, that's Z playing "Jingle Bells," sorta. I bought piano books to start giving him lessons, something I swore I would never do this early, but I'm really tired of hearing "Jingle Bells." They should come in this week.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in Him said...

Love your art... your photos... your colors.. wish you could come decorate my house and teach us piano.

;-)