Today, Ben turns one year old. My sweet baby is getting to be a toddler!! Shouldn't I be pregnant again? This morning we celebrated with banana muffins. Z was showing him how to blow out his candle. He already knows how to blow, but was distracted by the glowing fire on the candle. He sure liked the muffin though. Had two! I ordered him a gift from amazon, but it hasn't come in yet!! I don't know that he's quite ready for it yet anyway, but I have too many baby toys. He'll grow into it soon.



3 comments:
I had my eye on that at the train museum the other day. Mine are a bit old for it, too cute.
aww. hope y'all hasd a great day.
I was half expecting you to make an "expecting again" announcement for April fools.. the joke being that it was true.
Post a Comment