Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

MEMORY

I got such a kick out of watching Ca and Z play memory yesterday. Ca kicked butt! It must be because I'm the baby in my family, but I love it when the underdog wins! He was watching every flip of the card, memorizing where the matches were, while Z was just randomly flipping over the cards, hoping to get a match. You could see Ca's mind churning, waiting for his turn. Waiting to get his matches. They played about 8 games. Ca won all but maybe 1 or 2. It's so fun when you have more than one kid. You can distinguish between personality differences, maturity levels, and "just a boy thing". Fist bump to you, Ca!

3 comments:

La said...

Your new picture is GREAT!!! You're incredible! And those boys are stinkin' adorable. =)

Meems said...

I love the new picture. As for memory, I can totally see that look on his face.

Camezi said...

I love the new pic! I feel sorry for Z. It's so humiliating when a younger sibling beats you.