Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chris' Surprise






These were his cookies. I ate a pink one (not in pic) for good luck.

12 comments:

Finding Joy in Him said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So hope it's a GIRL! Enjoy your pregnancy.. and take care of yourself!!

Enid said...

ohh my goodness I am so excited!! CONGRATS!!!

no_iffer said...

congrats! Wow! How exciting! I soooo hope it's a little girl! :)

Camezi said...

Yay! That's funny!

Camezi said...

Yay! That's funny!

The Holik's said...

HOW EXCITING!!! You didn't tell anyone the other day!! I'm so happy for you!! Hope it's a girl!!

Elayne said...

He did good! Congratulations.... You are an awesome mommy and daddy and we are very happy for you!

Sara_Smiles said...

Congrats you guys! WOW! :)

Heather said...

When I saw the title of the post, that was my first thought. I am so excited for you! I wish I could give you a great big hug & squeal w/ you. (so here is me wrapping my arms around you, not too tightly, and squealing with excitement.) I love the way you told him, that is fantastic. I wish I could have been there to share it with you all.
So May-ish? Can't read the month. ((hugs))

Meems said...

Aww!! I so wish we didn't have to miss that. You found the perfect way to tell him. I am so excited for you.

La said...

Wow! What a fun way to share the news! I have yet to do anything fun or clever like that. Maybe I should have another one just for that reason? =) I loved watching his expression when he was given the plate. I hope you're feeling well!!!

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm so late!

but congratulations!

that video is classic. he was totally processing for awhile there.

yayayayayay! :)