Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Afternoon, Evening, Night, and Morning Sickness

I've been extremely sick with morning sickness. ALL DAY!! Who named it morning sickness? I pretty much sleep every chance I get so needless to say, house is trashed, kids are running wild, and I'm very behind on EVERYTHING. It's temporary, though. I'll survive.

I'm really doing great with staying in my budget this month. I think feeling sick is helping with that - don't feel like shopping.

I did get an odd report on an ultrasound. Apparently, I had implantation bleeding that formed a blood clot inside the yolk sac. Give yourself a minute to figure that one out. I'm translating it as a little of the lining of the uterus (what you shed every month when you're not pregnant) seeped into the egg and formed a clot. For now, it doesn't seem to be affecting the baby. According to google, it should go away on it's own. That's what we're praying for. Nurse said they'd just keep an eye on it with ultrasound. I haven't gone in since I got the report, so next time, I'm hoping to get a better understanding of it. Wouldn't be one of my babies unless some miracle was involved.

3 comments:

Finding Joy in Him said...

When I was pregnant with Judi, it was a good day if the kids had their diapers changed and juice in their sippy cups. I crashed on the couch during Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, Author, Magic School Bus, etc. between running to the bathroom. Everyone was alive and educated. Josh was 5. Yours are even closer than mine. I told myself over and over, "Hormones are good for the baby." It helped a little. :0) Lots of prayers.

Meems said...

Finding Joy in Him described both of my previous pregnancies perfectly.

I doubt yours will last the whole time, so chin up! Let me know what I can do.

Elayne said...

Yes, even after 42,35 and 34 years, I still remember those days. I had to use a calculator for your ages, but have not forgotten the misery of those first few months.