Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Apparently . . .

. . . Life still happens when you're throwing up 2 or 3 times a day for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm now doing much better, but feel like I have a monster of things to catch up on:
  • Zane turned 5!
  • Had a birthday party
  • Ben's turned 18 and 19 mths
  • Went to Arkansas for a week with family
  • Drove to Arkansas with 2 little kids and an unhappy 19 mth old.
  • Taken some photos of friends & their families
  • Kids still trash house when you're vometing. They don't care if you're too sick to clean up.
  • Fall has come. Winter is on the way. Time to swap out summer clothes.
  • Almost time to pull out Christmas stuff.
  • Took a little "vacation" from homeschooling, but am starting that up again.
  • Our co-op's growing and needs plan for this month.
  • Need to start making some Christmas card templates

Holy Cow! Can someone just stop time so I can catch up on everything? As I type the kids are making even more messes!

No comments: