Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things You Don't Like to Hear

from your doctor (note: my doctor has been delivering babies since before I was born).

"I've thought I've seen everything."
"No idea what that is"
"If you're ok with your doctor being flabbergasted. . ."
"I'll give you a referal to a big hospital in Ft. Worth if you want. . ."

This was his reaction to my ultrasound. Not exactly reassuring, but not bad news, right? It pretty much negated my list of questions. He didn't seem too sure about the radiologist's blood clot theory. I'm going back in next week for another ultrasound to remeasure this mystery thing hanging out with the baby. If it's bigger, I go to a big hospital. (Can't they just send them a pic or something?) We're praying for it to shrink! So far it doesn't seem to be affecting the baby. He thinks that if anything would happen bad, it'd be in the 1st trimester. I'm really not stressing it (for the most part). All we can do is pray, and isn't that the best thing to do anyway?

4 comments:

Camezi said...

We're praying.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Love you!

The Holik's said...

Hope it's not bigger! I'll pray.

I can't go Wed either because I am volunteering at the JBf so i can shop the pre-sale. :)

Enid said...

I am praying too!! {{{Hugs}}}