Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Check it

I have gotten a couple of things done from my to-do list. Now only if I had written down the to-do list, I could have literally checked them off.
  • Starting to get a plan for November for co-op - 1/2 check
  • Zane's 5T winter clothes hung, 4T boxed - check - only 3 more sets of clothes to go
  • Make new Christmas card templates - check. Here they are. I'm really happy with that first one. I saw one similar, loved the paper, and decided to make my own. It involved layering lots of other papers and lots of manipulating, but I loved the way it turned out. The leaves are mine, too: went outside, took a photo of a leaf, and with a little photoshop magic, whalah!
  • Get cards up on my card blog - check. I've also decided to sell the cards as files, too, this year. The printed cards are so awesome - thick, high-quality, gorgeous, but they are a bit pricey. I thought some might just rather print their cards at HEB or somewhere. FMI: go here. There's about 8 more card templates to choose from. I also do custom cards.


front

inside spread

inside spread

front

inside spread

inside spread

No comments: