Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheese!

Lately, I've had several people ask me to take their pictures. Seeing how we have very little income, I, of course, accepted. It's the season for it, and I know a lot of photographers are booked up already. I love photography and of course, photoshop is my toy. I wish I understood photography better, though. I know I could read up on it and I have some, but I do better learning from experience or hands-on. If only I had relative who knew a lot about it who could teach me. ;) My dad. The funny thing about that is he's a landscape photographer. I think what I enjoy photographing (people) bores him and what he likes is a little boring to me. We both see God's handywork, but in different things. I'm sure he could give me some useful pointers though. Anyway, that's a whole different topic. So this was my last shoot.
 My friend used to be a hairdresser, so we're exchanging services for services.


 He's showing me his superhero moves

 
I have a few more shoots scheduled and even more people that have asked. I'm not looking to start a business (have plenty on my plate with 3.5 young kids, homeschooling, piano lessons, making cards, etc), but the extra income when it comes is nice. And I really do enjoy it.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Those are some good looking folks..and some great pics of them!

Finding Joy in Him said...

Love how you're showing personality in the photos.