Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. No, I don't know the sex of my baby, yet, but just in case, I've got my daughter-in-laws already picked out. Their parents have already agreed to arranged marriages for our children. Remember my crazy weekend with 6 kids? This last weekend, I got to take their pictures.
I love this one
So with 3 girls, ages 4, 2, & 1, it's was a challenge to get everyone looking at the camera. I don't know how people do it. Luckily, I'm a head-swapping photo-shopping master. Who's the fake? I'll never tell.
Isn't my boys' future mother-in-law just gorgeous?
Though getting everyone to look at me was hard, being a regular sweet family was simple.
My friend just found out that she's pregnant, again. She was scared to tell her family, so to soften the blow, I made her a slideshow with all her sweet pictures, a sweet song, and a little surprise announcement at the end for her to email to them. It worked! Her mom was too impressed by their beautiful family to be upset about their lastest additon. Now, if only that last one will be a boy and mine a girl - life would be bliss - could keep them all in the family!





1 comment:
Awesome! We've only got two of ours arranged. Still working on the other two.
Post a Comment