Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All About the Love

With the exception of Christmas, I'm really not one to decorate for a holiday. I guess it's because we're homeschooling now, but I've decorated. Found this idea here.
Vday ornaments. On the backs, I put "What I love about you . . ." and then listed things the boys were into and doing. I thought it'd be cool to make them every year and keep the old ones as keepsakes.

They are hung in our tree. The boys helped make the heart ornaments.
Had to have a banner. I was going to put "Be Mine", but Ca wanted me to put this. How could I not?


I did a little table decor, too. The boys help make a lot of the stuff on the plate. I added the "love" rocks and some flowers. I really like the way it turned out. I tied yarn to our chairs and taped hearts to the ends. The boys helped with that, too.


We have 2 vday parties to attend, so I decided we better get cracking on those cards. Today, we made these. I printed everything off and the boys did the cutting. Even Ben helped cut with my special training scissors. We still have a lot more to make, but I think I'm going to find another design. They got a little bored with this at the end.

5 comments:

Enid said...

That is the cutests valentines..!!

Mary said...

I love the idea of making those every year!

Everything is SO cute!

Finding Joy in Him said...

Wow! So nice. I think it'd be hard to come up with different things every year though.

Camezi said...

Where do you find the time!!!!?

The Holik's said...

LOVE THEM!! Can you make mine for me?? LOL!! Sorry I missed the LNO. Jaxon had fever, turned out to be hand,foot, and mouth!! We've been home all week!! :)