The boys are starting to act like brothers, now. I've caught them playing together, Z being bossy (see "Retraction"), and Z trying to hurt Ca. Now, that's a sibling! Z was shaking his head at Ca, and Ca was doing it back at him. They were both laughing and having a good time. Then last night, I was dressing Z on the floor after his bath, and Ca crawled up to Z's face and starting shaking his head again at him. It's like they have their own secret game. Well, I guess it's not a secret anymore, I just told "blog world". Way to go, Mom. Ruin everything.
3 comments:
Isn't it sweet to see them start to really bond. I'm lovin it to.
Here is a life verse for Zane and Caedon:
A brother is born to help in time of need. Proverbs 17:17b
Oh!
How very sweet.
I remember those first few connections that mine made, where it was obvious on both sides that they were engaged with one another.
Those are the moments we dream about as mommas!
I hope there are many, many more in the days to come - and that you get a bit of a rest!!
I know since mine play together now, even though it's mostly mischief, I get a bit of a break.
YAY! For buddies!
Post a Comment