Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Card



This is the Christmas cards I sent out from our family. I glued them to a piece of cardstock so that it was two-sided. I wanted to include some things about our family because when I get cards from people that I haven't heard from in a while, I always wonder how they're doing. So this was my way of sharing a little of what we're up to. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

La said...

These cards are so great! No doubt people would pay money for all your digital talent. And I bet you whipped these up in no time. =)

Wendy said...

You'd be losing tha bet, la. I take FOREVER on page. I get really detailed in my thinking, and I'm never totally happy with them, so I keep tweaking.

no_iffer said...

I am soo very impressed and jealous! Next year! Next year I will do this. Maybe I should take the christmas picture now...

Hey, how do you set up your home photo studio? Your pictures are so amazing!

Meems said...

We loved ours. It was the perfect mix between writing a Christmas letter and just sending a card.

Wendy said...

Home photo studio: I took the pictures of the boys in Z's room right beside a big window. No flash. I hung a white sheet over the end of his crib and on the floor. My dad took the family picture down by the visitor's center.