-Ca has learned to pull up on things. I lowered his bed just in time. Tuesday morning, when I went to get him, he was SCREAMING (usually, he just cries). He was standing up. I had just lowered the crib the day before. When I looked at his face, he had blood on it. His first bloody accident. I'm assuming when he was trying to get up, he busted his lip or something. He's not yet crawling, but can get to a standing position. Weird, eh? He did military crawl, yesterday, though.
-We went to our new gym, yesterday. It's nice! The nursery has a big play gym with a tube slide and everything. TV's on all the treadmills, smoothie shop, and even workout equipment (hee hee).
-I'm almost done with my scrapbook for my MIL. I had to design a cover for it. Ok, so I didn't HAVE to, but since shutterfly presented me with that option, I felt obligated.
-Ca keeps scratching his nose - right by his eye. He's had several different scratch marks in the same spot for a few weeks now. I clip his nails all the time. Maybe I should put mittens on him. Now, that's a good way to make a baby mad. Take away his fingers.
-Loving the Christmas season - really need to go shopping, though. We do have presents under the tree. Impressed? Well, get this - the paper matches the tree, oooooo - so pretty. Thanks for the idea, A.
-Ca has fallen down like 4 times since I've been typing. Poor guy.
-Z has learned his numbers, now. Not exactly sure how. oh, that rhymed. Last night I pulled down the mat numbers (I had put them up cuz he was getting the letters/numbers comfused), and he knew all of them. I think it's from his toy laptop. There's a game that ask you to find a number and shows a picture of it. So he can find them by looking at the picture, but it turns out, he doesn't need to picture, now. Smarty pants. Now, if I can just get him potty trained.
-Gave up on potty training. A., watchout, you might get another kindergartener that's not potty trained.
-I taught Z how to say Ernie by explaining that it's the "r" sound followed by "knee". He had been saying "owie". Then he says, "ERRR- owie". Now, he really concentrates when saying it and is really pronounced. "ERRR-nee". Cute.
4 comments:
Bubba keeps scratching his face up as well. I clip his nails on a regular basis.
The wrapping that matches the tree is really pretty. My tree is ugly, but I'm not spending a dime on it this year. Maybe next year. I guess I could have ugly wrapping paper to match:)
My nieces are coming over tonight. I had intended to do a playdate over here, otherwise. We need to have a coffee playdate. With lots of different flavors and kinds. Hopefully we can use my new expresso maker. I haven't gotten it yet, but Santa has been told.
Sorry for the delete, one of my many typos.
How is it that Z knows numbers and letters, but barely talks anything but Babel? That's so weird. Iz asks to watch Letter Factory several times a day now, but he doesn't really watch more than a couple of minutes. He is too busy.
I guess I give up in the Christmas pictures... Maybe next year...
Thank you for being so willing!
Post a Comment