I was at Hobby Lobby today (albums were 1/2 off), and I noticed a sign for a cake decorating class. Are you interested? It's every Thursday in the month of June from 6-8pm. The cost is $35 and that includes a workbook, but not supplies. It says on there "June Bring a Friend for Free." So I guess two can take the class for the price of one. I think I've found my friend that will split the cost with me, but if there were two more who wanted to come, y'all could split the price, too. (My friend may not be able to, anyway). Let me know if you want to take it with us. I think it'll be really fun.
2 comments:
Normally I would jump on that. You know why I'm not. I hope you have a great time. :)
You decorate cake. Me eat cake.
Post a Comment