Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Splish Splash Thursday, Second Edition

Ok, the weather looks good for Thursday, so I'm going to try again for another water playdate. The only thing is, my pool has a crack in it, but I'm going to see if dh can patch it up before then. Any ideas on how? It's hard plastic. Anyway, I think it'll hold water for a couple of hours either way, so come one, come all, Thurs., 4-6pm. And you didn't hear this from me, but there may or may not be smoothies at the playdate. Tempting, isn't it? Please RSVP in my comments. Oh, and keep reading. I've posted lots of pictures.

4 comments:

Meems said...

yay! We will be there. I wanted to get with you this week anyway.

beautiful chaos said...

I think JB Weld will seal it up. It won't be pretty - but if it's function you're after... that oughtta do it.
I am still working after school and not sure if oldest kid 'plays well with others' - I'll call you tomorrow, just to make sure we're still invited after that last 'incident' LOL!

Meems said...

Thanks for having us. I picked blueberries out of my teeth the entire car ride home. But they were very good.

beautiful chaos said...

Mmmmm... yes! A much needed dose of relaxation. Thanks for letting us come ransack your backyard.