- I have four strollers. All have been given to me (hand-me-downs). All are different and serve different purposes, but my absolute favorite is the one that Angela gave me. It's a step above an umbrella stroller. So it's still light, but works so well. Everytime I use it, I say, "ahh. I love this stroller."
- Ca is getting 4 new teeth. Could very possibly be more.
- I went to JCPenney's today to use my $10 off anything $10 or more coupon. A piano student came this week with those plaid bermuda shorts on and I decided right then that that was what I was going to use my coupon on. I bought the "camp green" ones and a $5 chocolate brown tank to go with it. http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50455&CatID=50461&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=13f0383&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=5045550461
- Ca killed a beetle with his bare teeth yesterday. You should have seen his expression when he bit down. Priceless.
- Dh is out of town at a men's retreat in Colorado. I'm raking up some major points here. Anyone for a week in Europe this summer? Heck, I'm a stay at home mom. Anyone up for a summer in Europe?
- Sadly enough, I'm realizing that he really doesn't do THAT much around here. I miss him, but it hasn't been THAT much more work.
- We've spent everyday at the park. We've got "park friends," we're there so often. Yesterday, I ran into Jennifer B. She said to tell you, "hi", C. Today, I ran into Becky Cr.'s little boy and his "other" grandmother. I knew she had a boy Z's age and I knew his name, so when I started talking to his grandmother, I figured out who they were. Z had his truck and they played really well together. He reminds me of Iz, the way his language is.
- I guess that last bullet was very "code". Sorry if you don't understand it.
- Splish Splash Thursday was more like Splish Splash KURPLUNK! I did end up having one friend come over. Maybe next time, girls.
- I was looking at all my pictures and man, do I have tons to scrapbook. I'm not even close to being caught up.
- I've got to figure out how to put music on my MP3 player.
- I was workout-wendy this week. The kids are feeling better, so we went to the gym several times. Z likes going. He asks to go.
- When you leave the house alone, do you ever get startled when you get in the car, put your seat belt on, start the car, put it in reverse, and the garage door still hasn't gone all the way up? Funny.
- I'm still waiting for someone to host a girls night out, again.
- Well, I better get started on those millions of pictures, again. Sorry about the bullets. It's just the way my brain works.
Friday, May 2, 2008
I Know, I Know. One Day I'll Do a REAL Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Miss you and love ready your blog.
I would love to see your wedding pictures.
Love,
Savannah
I didn't know Jen B. was in SA.
It's less work when dh is out of town b/c you don't have to cook for him or plan around him!
When I leave the house alone?
I'm up for a Summer in Europe. Who's paying?
I have that coupon. I so need to go use it!
Post a Comment