how'd you do that?
Just make a normal digi page, go to "layout" on your blog and where it says "header," upload it.
so cute. i wish i could do that. i don't know how.. not getting it into blogger. the scrapping...
I adore this scrap page. Brilliant.I don't know how either. You may have to show some of us at our next play date.
Love your header!
Way cool! I've been enjoying your backgrounds too.
You're cool!Can we be friends?;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
how'd you do that?
Just make a normal digi page, go to "layout" on your blog and where it says "header," upload it.
so cute. i wish i could do that. i don't know how.. not getting it into blogger. the scrapping...
I adore this scrap page. Brilliant.
I don't know how either. You may have to show some of us at our next play date.
Love your header!
Way cool! I've been enjoying your backgrounds too.
You're cool!
Can we be friends?
;)
Post a Comment