Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

House News

We close on the house May 29th!! We've got to get this house ready to rent, pack 9 yrs worth of stuff, do a few things to the new house, then MOVE. Lord, have mercy. The two weeks before the closing date, my oldest sis will be here. I'm hoping my niece is up for babysitting and my nephews are up for helping us work on the house. Close on the 29th. Dh's birthday on the 30th. I've got to go out of town on the 31st for one night. Did I mention that I have a 3 and 2 yrs old and a newborn? The time I have to work is at night when the "big boys" are in bed. This also is the time when Ben thinks he's starving. He is, however, sleeping for long periods of time during the night. I've got to get back to work!!

3 comments:

Camezi said...

I feel your pain. . . I mean panick.

Meems said...

Call me if you need me to come over and keep an eye on the kids. I am so excited about your new house being so close to the park. Nice.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Huray! You got the house! Hope it's a perfect fit. We'll be glad to help. Mornings will be best. Some afternoons Judi and Joel will be hanging out with Karen and Kyle then Friday night we're supposed to see their whole family. J